SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between FOUR BLOCKS LLC - DBA - SILICON BEACH STAYS (“Manager”) and GUEST (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Property. The property is located at:
The property is furnished and includes amenities such as linens, towels, etc.
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to SEE INVOICE
persons. An additional charge or $ SEE INVOICE per person per night for guests in addition to SEE INVOICE will be assessed.
4. Term of Stay. The stay begins at 3 p.m. on SEE INVOICE (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on SEE INVOICE (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner with reasonable notice.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
Deposit: A deposit of $ SEE INVOICE is due at the time of booking.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
damage to the property or furnishings;
dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
any other cost incurred to Manager due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Manager immediately.
Rental Rate: SEE INVOICE
***Reservations of 1 month or longer allow for monthly payments, 15 days in advance of the first day of each rental month.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, a refund will be issued as follows:
50% if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date
Security deposit is non-refundable
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are PayPal and Credit Card. You will receive a payment request in your email. This agreement is not valid until payment is made.
IN ADDITION TO THIS AGREEMENT, PARTIES AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AS POSTED AND PERIODICALLY UPDATED AT WWW.SILICONBEACHSTAYS.COM/TERMSOFSERVICE
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
By paying the rental invoice provided by Silicon Beach Stays, the parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement.
Smoking is NOT allowed.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
Only use appliances for their intended uses
Guests are liable for any and all damage to the property during their stay, the value of which will be deducted from the rental deposit.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
(if pets are allowed, then Guest agrees to the following terms)
It is hereby agreed by and between Manager) and Guest that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__________ per (night/week).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed XX lbs.
b. Must be at least X year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.